Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DIY MANIA

My current obsession is DIY projects! This is partially because of me being obsessed with pinterest and in other part due to my constant desire to “spice” up my adorable apartment with new things. Seeing that I am not rolling in the dough…yet… diy projects are a great way to create cute things without the price tag of buying them. I have a LONG list of DIY projects that I want to attempt but my lack of time and ability to sew is limiting that. Fingers crossed mom can teach Kara and I to sew so that we can become to DIY maniacs we aspire to be :) As for the lack of time because of that annoying thing called work, I am going to attempt to schedule one weekend a month with Kara to have a CRAFT DAY where we can attempt all these wonderful projects! 

Here is my most recent DIY projects..
Tshirt scarf/necklace
light up canvas board...work in progress
tshirt headband (dont mind the dark roots! )
                                 

Really loved doing all of these….next up….Holiday crafts with kara! WAHOOOO
| dannie |

2 comments: