Thursday, December 13, 2012

A few of my favorite things

After lots of online Christmas shopping, Fun blog browsing, and overall just always being on my computer I thought I would share a couple of the websites/blogs that I just love right now! In the spirit of the holidays we shall call these a "Few of my favorite things" :)

First is a blog that I really love right now. It is called Brit+Co.. She has great reviews on tech products, as well as great DIY projects. I have spent way too much time perusing her site getting lots of good ideas of things to both make and buy!:)

Another site that I have totally fell in love with is mochithings. They are a start up out of Seattle and their stuff is both adorable and functional. I love anything that keeps me organized and they have SO many fun options for office and purse organization! I basically want it all!

This isnt really a website or a blog site but I am obsessed with a new app I got for my ipad called iFontMaker. It allows you to create your own font with your handwriting. It is so fun! I created a thin font, thick font, and a cursive font so far. Clearly a decent amount of wasted time spent with this as well :)

Last but not least I am loving this website Haymarket Designs that has a million different items that can be personalized. Great website for gifts and fun monogrammed items! I havent ordered anything from this site...YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment