Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Packing that turned in to Pinteresting!!

While packing tonight and attempting to not create a 100lb suitcase, I decided to plan out actual outfits so as not to overpack (LOL right?). As always this turned in to me spending far to long on Pinterest looking at all the amazing outfits that I want!! Here are a few of my fave winter looks...what are yours?
I want this hat and glove set so much, perhaps I can convince Mom to make it for me! :)

Love plaid shirts

Great look overall!

Love the abstract print!

Soo Cozy!

I want these sooooo bad!!! <3 Tory Burch

P.s. no luck on not over-packing. But give me a break, between going home and then going straight to NY I am gone for 18 days!! Thats a lot of outfits, and no mom and I cannot just pack a few things and wear them over and over :)


No comments:

Post a Comment