Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Tree Pictures~!

I have been having a lot of fun playing with my DSLR camera and taking pictures of the Christmas tree so I thought I would show post all the different shots I got along with the settings I used in case anyone wants to take some like this!! Enjoy!

This is the first one I tried that created a cool bokeh look!

Mode: AV (Aperture Priority Mode)
f/3.5
ISO: 6400
Camera switched to manual focus and adjust to closest setting
Zoom to 50mm
Distance: 10' away or farther



This is the 2nd one, a really nice bright picture:

Mode: Manual
ISO: 1600
f/3.5
SS: 1/10



This one isnt as bright but feels like a really cozy picture to me:

Mode: Manual
ISO: 6400
f/13
SS:1/5



This one is just so cool looking I think, it is probably my favorite!

Mode: AV (Aperture Priority)
f/20
ISO: 100
Secure on tripod, place hand on zoom ring of lense, press shutter button and slowly turn your zoom ring.


NOTE:

All of these shots were done on a tripod. When you are shooting pictures like this any slight movement will blue the photo so putting the camera on a tripod or another sturdy surface is essential!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

3 comments: