Monday, February 4, 2013

Technology Gadgets vs. Houseware Gadgets

Hello!!! So unfortunately the last month has been insane and I have not been able to post as much as I would like to. However, I am always saving ideas and gadgets that I want to blog about. So as most of you know I am both obsessed with tech gadgets as well as housewares, specifically anything that helps organize things :) So this post is going to be some of my favorite new tech gadgets that I have found online (some may have been purchased :)) and some of my favorite houseware/organizational gadgets!

Let's start with the tech gadgets because quite frankly I am obsessed with the latest and greatest tech stuff (Yes I am definitely my fathers daughter haha)

1. Pivot Power Mini

This is a great little surge protector that has both regular outlets and USB ports. Now this isnt totally new, because I do have one that is similar made my Belkin, however, I like that the electric outlets are spaced out on the device. I have found with other ones where the outlets are right next to each other that sometimes two larger plugs dont fit next to each other!


2. PowerCurl Cord Manager

So I am always annoyed with how my cords are always getting either tangled with eachother, collecting tons of dust behind my desk, or getting caught up in my feet when I am sitting at my desk. This is a GREAT way of keeping the cord managed, especially when you have multiple cords under your desk (mine is RIDICULOUS!)


3. Cordies Cable Organizer


I LOVE the idea of having a place to hold my plugs in place. I am always taking my computer away from my desk and I always end up crawling underneath my desk like an animal trying to grab my cords and thread them back up behind my desk which is such a pain! I have seen these before but never in such a cute pink color (I am such a sucker for pink!)


Okkk so now to housewares! Here are a few of my fave things I have found online:

1. Broom Groomer

THIS IS JUST BRILLIANT!! I cant tell you how many times I have sat over my trash can and pulled lint and hair off my broom (having all hardwood requires a lot of sweeping, NOT MY FAVORITE!). If this works well I think its an amazing gadget!!

2. Tether Stemware Saver

So basically every time I put my wine glasses in the dishwasher I always pray to the Wine gods that my glasses wont break during the crazy washing cycle. At times my dishwasher sounds like it is going to take off, so I dont have much faith in its ability to not break my glasses. I swear sometimes I open the dishwasher and my bowls are right side up (when put in the opposite way) and I really wonder what happens during that crazy cycle. Needless to say, this is an AMAZING way to keep those pretty and NECESSARY glasses safe :) Yes of course I could hand wash these puppies but reality is sometimes I just want to be able to stick them in the dishwasher and know that they will come out safe! So this is a great answer to that.

3. Citrus Fruit Juice Sprayer:

So I couldnt resist putting this one because it just looks so cool to me!! I question how well it works, but if it does then its amazing! There are SO many things that I use lemon juice on and to be able to just spritz it on to things would be amazing!


I hope everyone is having a GREAT start to their week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment